Do You Feel That You Can Never Be Happy Again?
Is Your Life Joyless?
Do You Feel Hopeless?
Are You Exhausted?
When you suffer from depression, it feels like nothing can ever help,
and nothing will ever change;
That is what depression does to your thinking
Depression is a parasite that feeds off your life –
Learn how depression works
What it needs to sustain it
Then you can start to gain power over it and
Hope starts to sprout again.
“Hi Linda I had the session with you on Tuesday. I don’t know what you did but it is working. Yesterday I had the most awesome day. I got home and was so happy and upbeat and my husband was just so happy about it. We sat and talked and cooked and I did not feel any apathy in doing what I had to do. So I was a bit worried last night when I went to sleep that it was a one time wonder but this morning I was up, had coffee (which I don’t normally do) and I am happy, elated like I won the lottery. I am even putting the music up in my car (which I don’t do) and dancing all the way to work. My kids must think I am on something. I can’t thank you enough and I will definitely be back; You are awesome!” Sue 2013
- Understand why you are feeling this way
- Reduce your levels of stress
- Lower physical as well as mental exhaustion
- Teach you how to relax deeply
- Get a restful rejuvenating night’s sleep so that you can awaken feeling energetic
- Concentrate and function better.
- Reduce the amount of worrying and introspection you are doing
- Resolve any practical problems that are causing you stress
- Work on any relationship difficulties you may be having
- Help you balance your thinking so you are not plagued by negative thoughts
As you feel better, gradually introduce elements to your life that will protect you from becoming depressed again
When you leave my rooms after that first session, I would expect you to feel better than you have in a long time. Results may, however, differ from person to person.
Depression can make you feel hopeless; But there is hope –
I would love to think that I can help, so please contact me today!
The Counselling & Psychotherapy Centre,
23 Bath Road,
£55 for an initial discounted 1.5 hour session – thereafter ad hoc sessions @ £45 per 50 minutes.
Fees include a free audio cd (or MP3 download) to support you between sessions.
3 sessions – £135 (1 x 1.5 hours + 2 x 50 minutes) – £10 discount
5 sessions – £195 (1 x 1.5 hours + 4 x 50 minutes) – £20 discount
All packages are payable in full upfront.